- Capturing the Consumer
- Crafting the Mortgage Enticement Through Experimental Design
- Beneath the Hood
- Step 1: Gathering the Raw Material Before the Test
- Step 2: Executing the RDE Study
- Step 3: Setting Up the Data for Analysis
- Step 4: Analyzing the Results (The Real Dynamics of Rates and Messages)
- Step 5: Applying the Findings (Who Really "Wins" When Banks Compete?)
From the author of
- Rule developing experimentation is explored in detail in my book Selling Blue Elephants: How to Make Great Products That People Want BEFORE They Even Know They Want Them, written with Alex Gofman.
- You can find more information about RDE and even try the tool on our book’s web site.
- For additional information, check out IdeaMap.net and Moskowitz Jacobs Inc.’s DesignLab.com.