John Shon, Prof. of Accounting at Fordham’s Gabelli School of Business and Graduate School of Business Administration, has earned several grants and awards for his equity markets research and has published extensively in academic journals. He holds a Ph.D. in Accounting and an MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
- Option Strategies for Earnings Announcements: A Comprehensive, Empirical Analysis
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Why Are Earnings Announcements So Important to Traders and Investors?
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.19
- Why Investors Should Trade Options Around Earnings Announcements
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39
- Trading on Corporate Earnings News: Profiting from Targeted, Short-Term Options Positions
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99