Dr. Linda Elder is an educational psychologist, executive director of the Center for Critical Thinking, and president of the Foundation for Critical Thinking. She is highly published and has a special interest in the relationship between cognition and effect, or thought and emotion. She has developed an original theory of the stages of critical-thinking development. She is a major keynote presenter at the International Conference on Critical Thinking, is highly sought after as a speaker, and is a recognized leader in critical thinking.
The works of Linda Elder and Richard Paul have been translated into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, Turkish, Greek, Thai, and Korean. The growing demand for translations into increasing numbers of languages testifies to the emerging international recognition of the importance of critical thinking in human life. It is a testament to the contributions of Paul and Elder to the growing field of critical thinking studies.
The Foundation for Critical Thinking seeks to promote essential change in society through the cultivation of fairminded critical thinking, thinking predisposed toward intellectual empathy, intellectual humility, intellectual perseverance, intellectual integrity, and intellectual responsibility. In a world of accelerating change, intensifying complexity, and increasing interdependence, critical thinking is now a requirement for economic and social survival. Contact the Foundation for Critical Thinking at www.criticalthinking.org.
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99
- Better Your Life (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Building Better Relationships: Proven Strategies to Make the Most of Your Personal Connections (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59
- Critical Thinking Strategies for Success (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $60.79
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life
- eBook (Watermarked) $32.79