Jim McTague (Washington, D.C.) has been Washington Editor of Barron’s Magazine since 1994—a post that gives him privileged access to key players in Washington and on Wall Street. A credentialed White House and Capitol Hill correspondent, he’s covered every administration since the first President Bush. McTague is a regular guest on NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX, and FOX BUSINESS NEWS. His extensive analysis of the underground economy in 2005 exploded the myth that illegal aliens were a small percentage of the U.S. population, triggering today’s border security debate. He served for three years as a registered representative at Merrill Lynch.
- Crapshoot Investing
- eBook (Watermarked) $21.59
- High Frequency Traders Come Out of the Shadows
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.99
- Not Your Grandma's Stock Market: The Stock Market Has Changed, and Not for the Better
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.19