Born and raised in Cote d’Ivoire, Eric Kacou’s passion is enterprise solutions to poverty. Eric is actively engaged in consulting and investing across Africa. In 2010, Eric was honored by the World Economic Forum as a Young Global Leader.
Eric Kacou is currently completing a Mason Fellowship in Public Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School. Prior to this fellowship, Eric served as Managing Director of OTF Group, a competitiveness consultancy focused on emerging markets. An expert in postconflict economic reconstruction, he led the Rwanda National Innovation and Competitiveness (RNIC) Program, an initiative sponsored by President Paul Kagame. The RNIC is credited with helping Rwanda revitalize its economy, fostering the renaissance of the country’s private sector, and fueling the growth of the country’s main exports.
At OTF Group, Eric served leaders of a dozen developing countries and consulted with international development partners.
Prior to joining the OTF Group, Eric worked a strategy consultant with Monitor Company in Toronto and Paris advising Fortune 500 executives. Eric earned his MBA at the Wharton School.
- Business Strategies for the Bottom of the Pyramid (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $59.19
- Escaping the Survival Trap at the Bottom of the Pyramid
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39
- Entrepreneurial Solutions for Prosperity in BoP Markets: Strategies for Business and Economic Transformation
- eBook (Watermarked) $23.99