Jagdish N. Sheth
Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth is a world-recognized authority on global competition, strategic thinking, and customer relationship management. Dr. Sheth is Charles H. Kellstadt Chair of Marketing Strategy in the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. He has served as a distinguished faculty member at the University of Southern California, the University of Illinois, Columbia University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Sheth has published more than two dozen books and hundreds of research papers in different areas of marketing and business strategy; many are considered classics in their fields. His books include The Rule of Three: Surviving and Thriving in Competitive Markets and Tectonic Shift: The Geoeconomic Realignment of Globalizing Markets (both co-authored with Rajendra S. Sisodia). With Banwari Mittal, he co-authored ValueSpace: Winning the Battle for Market Leadership. He also co-authored Clients for Life with Andrew Sobel. His latest book, Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (Wharton School Publishing), was co-authored with Rajendra Sisodia and David Wolfe.
- Give Your Business a Heart (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $54.39
- Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Why Do Good Companies Go Bad?
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59
- Self-Destructive Habits of Good Companies, The
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $23.99
- Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $35.19