Jeffrey Towson is Managing Partner of the Towson Group, a private equity firm based in New York, Riyadh, and Shanghai. A specialist in global and cross-border investing, Towson has developed over $15B of investments across multiple geographies and industries. He previously served as Head of Direct Investments for Middle East North Africa and Asia Pacific for Prince Waleed, arguably the world’s first private global investor and nicknamed the "Arabian Warren Buffett" by Time Magazine. Towson is a frequent writer and speaker. He is a Fellow at Cambridge University’s Judge School of Business and cohead of the New Topics in Investment and Strategy Course at Peking University Guanghua Business School in Beijing.
- Investing Strategies for Alternative Global Markets (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59
- What Would Ben Graham Do Now?: A New Value Investing Playbook for a Global Age
- eBook (Watermarked) $23.99
- Rethinking Value Investing for a Global Age
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.19