Paul J. H. Schoemaker
Paul Schoemaker is Research Director of the Mack Center for Technological Innovation at the Wharton School. He is founder and chairman of Decision Strategies International, Inc., a consulting and training firm specializing in strategic planning and executive development. He has written over 70 academic and applied papers, and co-author or editor of several books including Wharton On Managing Emerging Technologies, Winning Decisions, and Profiting from Uncertainty. He has worked closely with Royal/Dutch Shell's scenario planning group, and over 100 other organizations.
- Emerging Health Trends: A Look at Where Science Will Take Us (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $75.99
- Chips, Clones, and Living Beyond 100: How Far Will the Biosciences Take Us?
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99
- Network Challenge (Chapter 16), The: Extended Intelligence Networks: Minding and Mining the Periphery
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39