Dr. Richard Paul is founder of the Foundation for Critical Thinking and director of Research and Professional Development at the Center for Critical Thinking. He is an internationally recognized authority on critical thinking, with nine books and more than 200 articles on the subject. His views on critical thinking have been canvassed in the New York Times, Education Week, The Chronicle of Higher Education, American Teacher, Reader’s Digest, Educational Leadership, Newsweek, and U.S. News and World Report.
The works of Linda Elder and Richard Paul have been translated into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, Turkish, Greek, Thai, and Korean. The growing demand for translations into increasing numbers of languages testifies to the emerging international recognition of the importance of critical thinking in human life. It is a testament to the contributions of Paul and Elder to the growing field of critical thinking studies.
The Foundation for Critical Thinking seeks to promote essential change in society through the cultivation of fairminded critical thinking, thinking predisposed toward intellectual empathy, intellectual humility, intellectual perseverance, intellectual integrity, and intellectual responsibility. In a world of accelerating change, intensifying complexity, and increasing interdependence, critical thinking is now a requirement for economic and social survival. Contact the Foundation for Critical Thinking at www.criticalthinking.org.
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99
- Better Your Life (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Building Better Relationships: Proven Strategies to Make the Most of Your Personal Connections (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59
- Critical Thinking Strategies for Success (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $60.79
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life
- eBook (Watermarked) $32.79