Sandy Allgeier, SPHR, is a consultant, trainer/facilitator, and coach who helps organizations maximize their human resource potential. Before launching her consulting business in 2000, she had 25+ years’ experience in HR, rising to SVP of HR at a major provider of assisted living services, with responsibility for over 7,000 employees.
Allgeier contributed to the book Conversations on Success, Volume 7 (Insight, 2005), which also featured Stephen Covey and Dr. Denis Waitley. She earned the 1999 Award for Professional Excellence from SHRM’s Louisville, KY chapter, and was selected as faculty member and facilitator for SHRM’s HR Generalist Certificate and Recruitment and Retention Certificate Programs.
- Making the Connection: Strategies to Build Effective Personal Relationships (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $71.19
- Top 10 Things You Must Know to Gain (and Keep) Personal Credibility
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39
- Credibility: I've Lost It -Can I Rebuilt It?
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59
- Personal Credibility Factor, The: How to Get It, Keep It, and Get It Back (If You've Lost It)
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.19