Paul W. Farris
Paul W. Farris is Landmark Communications Professor and Professor of Marketing at The Darden Graduate Business School, University of Virginia, where he has taught since 1980. Professor Farris’ research has produced award-winning articles on retail power and measurement of advertising effects. He has published many marketing articles in publications such as the Harvard Business Review, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Retailing, and Marketing Science. Farris is currently working on methods for integrating and improving marketing metrics. He is author or co-author of several books, including Advertising Budgeting: A Report from the Field. Farris’ consulting clients range from Procter & Gamble, to Apple and IBM. Before moving to Virginia, he taught marketing at the Harvard Business School and also has worked in product management for Unilever, Germany and account management for the LINTAS advertising agency. He is a current and past board member for several U.S and international companies.
- Your Guide To Entertainment Marketing and Performance (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $83.99
- Marketing Strategy from the Masters (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99
- Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance,, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99