Mark Zandi is the Chief Economist of Moody’s Analytics. He is the cofounder of an economic consulting firm that was purchased by the Moody’s Corporation in late 2005. His recent research has focused on assessing the economic impacts of tax and government spending policies, the appropriate monetary policy response to asset market bubbles, the determinants of foreclosure and personal bankruptcy, and housing and mortgage market policies. He is on the board of directors of MGIC, the nation’s largest mortgage insurer, and The Reinvestment Fund, a non-profit that combines public and private capital to make investments in grocery stores, charter schools, health centers, and other facilities in inner cities in the Northeast. A trusted adviser to policymakers and an influential source of economic analysis for businesses, journalists, and the public, he often testifies before Congress and appears on CNBC, NPR, CNN, and Meet the Press. He is the author of Financial Shock.
- From Financial Crisis to Recovery (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Paying the Price: Ending the Great Recession and Ensuring a New American Century
- eBook (Watermarked) $23.99
- Financial Crisis in Perspective (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $52.79
- What Is Securitization?: And How Did It Pop the Subprime Loan Bubble?
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59