Anne Maczulak (Novato, CA) is a Ph.D. microbiologist who has worked and consulted on water quality/sewage, and most recently for MedImmune manufacturing flu vaccine. She has written several books for Facts on File, as well as an encyclopedia of microbiology for younger readers, and one trade book, The Five-Second Rule and Other Myths about Germs. She is a regular guest on Sirius/XM’s Martha Stewart Living Radio, where she takes callers’ questions on germs. Maczulak provides independent consulting services to small and growing companies, academic research laboratories, and analytical labs through her company, Acorn GLP Consulting.
- Personal Health: What You Need to Know from Modern Science (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $77.59
- Germs, Genes, and Bacteria: How They Influence Modern Life (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $59.99
- Allies and Enemies: How the World Depends on Bacteria
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99