Samuel Barondes is Jeanne and Sanford Robertson Professor and Director of the Center for Neurobiology and Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco. A leading psychiatrist and neuroscientist, he is a member of the Institute of Medicine and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. His books include Mood Genes, Better than Prozac, and the Scientific American Library title Molecules and Mental Illness.
- Making the Connection: Strategies to Build Effective Personal Relationships (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $71.19
- Making Sense of People: Decoding the Mysteries of Personality
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99
- Building a Better Brain: Where Nature Meets Nurture
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59