Colin Chartres (Colombo, Sri Lanka) is a world authority on water issues and Director General of the International Water Management Institute (IWMI). He has 35 years' experience in R+D and policy areas related to water and natural resources, and served as Chief Science Advisor to the Australian National Water Commission. Samyuktha Varma works at IWMI. She focuses on issues of water, equity and poverty in developing countries, and with ensuring that women's voices are heard in the development of water management solutions. A social scientist, her background has led to her work on issues ranging from human rights to urban governance.
- Climate Change and Water Supply
- eBook (Watermarked) $1.59
- Solving the World's Water Problems
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.99
- Out of Water: From Abundance to Scarcity and How to Solve the World's Water Problems
- eBook (Watermarked) $20.79