Vaughan Evans has been a strategy consultant since the mid-1980s, working with a broad range of corporate clients, from small firms to global giants, and with over 50 financier clients, both structured lenders and private equity. For the last ten years he has been independent, specialising in business strategy, business planning and strategic due diligence. Vaughan is a graduate of Downing College, Cambridge and a Sloan Fellow with distinction of London Business School. He has written four previous books including, The Financial Times Essential Guide to Writing a Business Plan.
- 25 Need-To-Know Strategy Tools
- eBook (Watermarked) $23.99
- Writing a Business Plan: FT Essential Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99
- Key Strategy Tools
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99