Ping Zhou, Portfolio Manager and Senior Vice President at Neuberger Berman, specializes in portfolio theory, market anomalies, investor behavior, corporate finance, and risk management. Formerly Accounting Professor at City University of New York-Baruch College, he publishes extensively in leading academic and practitioner journals on equity investing. He holds a Ph.D. in Accounting from Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business.
- Option Strategies for Earnings Announcements: A Comprehensive, Empirical Analysis
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Why Are Earnings Announcements So Important to Traders and Investors?
- eBook (Watermarked) $3.19
- Why Investors Should Trade Options Around Earnings Announcements
- eBook (Watermarked) $2.39
- Trading on Corporate Earnings News: Profiting from Targeted, Short-Term Options Positions
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99