Robert I. Webb
Robert I. Webb is a Paul Tudor Jones II Research Professor at the University of Virginia. He has traded fixed income securities for the World Bank and futures on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. He designed new financial futures and futures option contracts for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, where he served as Senior Financial Economist. He has also served as Senior Financial Economist for both the Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget, and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. He earned his Ph.D. in finance at the University of Chicago. Webb edits The Journal of Futures Markets and is author of Trading Catalysts and Macroeconomic Information and Financial Trading.
- Inside Look at Trading in Today's Markets (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $87.99
- Shock Markets: Trading Lessons for Volatile Times
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99
- Trading Catalysts: How Events Move Markets and Create Trading Opportunities
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19