15 Ways to Take Control of Your Career Now (Collection)
- By FT Press Delivers
- Published Jul 1, 2010 by FT Press. Part of the FT Press Delivers Collections series.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Pages: 103
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248835-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248835-8
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Practical Tools to Jumpstart Your Career, Transform Your Future, and Achieve Your Full Potential–Both Personally and Financially
Fifteen powerfully useful mini-guides help you get ahead where you are or move on…find your next great job, negotiate great compensation, and start with confidence…smoothly handle nonstop change, negative emotions, and whatever else comes your way!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Dr. Gregory Shea, Robert Gunther, Martha I. Finney, and more
Included in this collection:
- Mastering the Roll: Succeeding Amidst Change Means Trying New Things, Failing, and Trying More (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Taking Advantage of Social Networking to Land Your Perfect Job (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Use Social Networking for Your Job Search (Martha I. Finney)
- Embracing Risk in Your Career: A Story of How to Make More and Worry Less (Wes Moss)
- How to Evaluate the Job You’ve Been Offered (Martha I. Finney)
- Keep Active While Out of Work! (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Control Your Finances After You Are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- In Turbulent Times, You Can’t Expect Others To Save You: How to Keep Yourself Prepared for AnyEconomy (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Should You Take a Job with a Company That’s Laying People Off? (Martha I. Finney)
- Start Your New Job with Confidence: Ideas for Success in Your First 100 Days (Martha I. Finney)
- Making Sure Your Finances Are in Order Before Being Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- Make Sure You Have a Plan for Your Exit Before You are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- You’ve Been Laid Off: Now, Make a Plan! (Martha I. Finney)
- Dealing with a Lay Off: What to Expect When You Are No Longer Expected (Martha I. Finney)
- Managing Emotions to Learn from Failure (Dean A. Shepherd)
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.