Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Advantage-Makers, The: How Exceptional Leaders Win by Creating Opportunities Others Don't, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $27.99
- List Price: $34.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 304
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-234574-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-234574-3
Some leaders consistently see possibilities others miss. They learn more, learn faster, and transform their insights into breakaway strategies. They are more effective collaborators, more powerful influencers, better at handling adversity, and dramatically more successful at execution.
They are the Advantage-Makers.
Their winning skills are not innate: they are entirely teachable and learnable. Steven Feinberg has been teaching these skills to executives for more than twenty years: leaders who’ve gone on to transform their organizations.
Now, it’s your turn.
In this book, Feinberg helps you master every skill Advantage-Makers need. He doesn’t just exhort you to “think different”: he shows you how. You’ll learn how to find the “commanding vantage point” in your situation, no matter how complex or dynamic...and use your high ground to spot and maximize every opportunity.
- Shift the odds in your favor
Change focus to discover your next breakthrough solution
- Drive superior outcomes despite limited resources
Engage your constraints, and put them to work for you
- Grab hold of your hidden “levers of opportunity”
Learn how to leverage timing, interaction, perception, and structure
- Use dissatisfaction and skepticism constructively
Pinpoint the real difficulties then transform them into opportunities
- Avoid the “Laws of Defeat”
Discover the surprising mistakes that keep leaders from succeeding
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.