Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Be a Dividend Millionaire: A Proven, Low-Risk Approach That Will Generate Income for the Long Term
- Your Price: $19.99
- List Price: $24.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 200
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-269057-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-269057-7
Millions of investors are struggling to build a nest egg in the face of today’s brutal market realities. For many of them, dividend investing represents the perfect low-risk approach. Over the past 80 years, dividends have accounted for over 44% of the S&P’s total returns. Now, there’s an up-to-date, practical, step-by-step guide to successful dividend investing. In Be a Dividend Millionaire: A Proven, Low-Risk Approach That Will Generate Income for the Long Term, Paul Rubillo, the founder of Dividend.com, delivers all the information you need to invest successfully in dividend stocks and attain long-term financial freedom.
Rubillo explains why dividend stock investing is the only long-term strategy that actually works, and offers a comprehensive plan for achieving real financial stability. You’ll discover:
· What to do now, before you invest in anything
· Why asset managers and financial planners won’t help you pick the right dividend stock
· Why cash-rich companies aren’t always a good investment
· How compounding returns can make you a Dividend Millionaire
· Why dividend dates matter, and how to use them
· How to find safe dividend yields, and avoid “dividend traps”
· How to save money by periodically auditing your brokerage account
· When to sell, and how to use stop-loss orders to protect your profits
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.