Marketing has never been so important because business has never been so competitive.Brilliant Marketingshows you how you can devise and execute winning marketing strategies. With practical advice from start to finish, this updated new edition gives you the lowdown on what works and shows you how to carry out the most alluring marketing campaigns around, so you can attract, engage and retain customers.
· Understand the ideas, actions, campaigns that make a real difference.
· Get a complete marketing skill-set to seduce and inspire.
· Be a master of strategy from thinking to planning to execution.
PART 1: Putting marketing into context
1. Marketing Brilliance starts with a sense of smell
2. Have you got what makes a marketing star?
3. The marketing battleground past, present and future
4. All about brands
5. All about customers, consumers and how they behave
PART 2: Ladies and gentlemen choose your weapons and start marketing
6. Madmen and the art of persuasion
7. PR champagne, sin and lots of spin
8. The New Age of Digital Marketing
9. Social Networking is this the future of marketing?
10. Sponsorship getting your name up in lights
11. Making a product into a brand-star
12. Direct marketing a world of data and innovation
13. Customer Relations Marketing its people who make a difference
14. Marketing the noisy, sensual and surreptitious way
15. Selling turning marketing into action
16. Creating an integrated marketing plan
PART 3: How to create and execute a great marketing plan
17. Achieving momentum the art of marketing
18. Key steps in creating a plan the science of marketing
19. The Ten Brilliant ways of managing people and your campaigns
PART 4: The real world, strategy and creativity
20. That dreaded budget cut
21. The creative accelerator
22. Market research in this real world
PART 5: Marketing in small businesses or doing it for yourself
23. Watching people is what great marketing needs
24. Small-business marketing check-list
25. The Marketing Commandments
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.