Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Brilliant Presentation 3e: What the best presenters know, do and say, 3rd Edition
- Your Price: $14.39
- List Price: $17.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5 X 9
- Pages: 248
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-273-76246-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-76246-1
Packed full of anecdotes from the most accomplished presenters around, this book contains all the tools, tips and encouragement you need to make a sensational presentation.
It covers every aspect of presenting, from preparation and planning right through to dealing with nerves and mastering the art of presentation performance.
- Learn the top ten tips of presentation mastery
- Discover how to make presentations powerful, colourful and memorable
- Always feel confident and inspired to give it your very best shot
- Deliver an inspiring presentation, even with no visual aids.
Table of Contents
About the author
Part 1: CHANGES IN EXPECTATIONS
1 Changes, technology, the media and you
2 This is your career were talking about
3 Really understanding your audience
Part 2: KNOWING YOURSELF HELPS YOU IMPROVE
4 Fear - how to understand and control it
5 The five levels of mastering presenting
Part 3: THE PRESENTER'S TOOLKIT
6 The context of the presentation
7 How to write a brilliant story
8 How to give your story colour
9 How to illustrate your presentation
10 Giving a brilliant performance
Part 4: HOW TECHNOLOGY AND TECHNIQUE IMPACTS ON PRESENTATIONS
11 Technology is here to make us more powerful
12 Technique: learning from the best the X Factor
Part 5: HOW TO BE COME BRILLIANT - PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER
13 Moving from good to brilliant
14 So you made it brilliant, well done!
15 Applying your skills to all kinds of meetings
16 Summary of the lessons in this book
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Presentation Skills That Will Take You to the Top (Collection), 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $83.99