Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Brilliant Project Leader: What the best project leaders know, do and say to get results, every time
- Your Price: $16.79
- List Price: $20.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5 X 9
- Pages: 248
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75936-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75936-2
Many people struggle to lead a project with a successful outcome and they fail to keep them to budget, deliver on time and motivate a team. This book combines practical tools, personal tips and psychological insights to that you can:
- Realistically plan not only your time and resources but everyone else's
- Understand your team's strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor everyone's work and review their progress
- Ensure your communication skills and feedback inspire and encourage your team
- Successfully meet project initiatives and objectives
Table of Contents
About the author
Part 1: The Four Essentials of Team Leadership
Chapter 1: You get the team you deserve
Chapter 2: Focus on Individuals
Chapter 3: Build and share a clear plan
Chapter 4: Foster a true sense of team spirit
Chapter 5: Communicate relentlessly and well
Part 2: Leading your Project Team at each Stage of the Project
Chapter 6: Project Definition Stage
Chapter 7: Project Planning Stage
Chapter 8: Project Delivery Stage
Chapter 9: Project Closure Stage
Part 3: Project Team Leadership in Tough Times
Chapter 10: Tough Times: Meeting Resistance
Chapter 11: Tough Times: Up against it
Chapter 12: Tough Times: Tough Leader
To Lead: Some Closing Remarks
Glossary of Project Management Terms
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options