Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Brilliant Start-Up: How successful entrepreneurs set up and run a brilliant business, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $19.99
- List Price: $24.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-273-76197-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-76197-6
The new edition of this brilliant bestseller gives full support through every step of the way of starting a business, making the whole process easier, so you remain inspired and on the road to success.
Author Caspian Woods is a renowned entrepreneur and this book includes his vast experience of starting businesses, coaching new start-ups and interviewing hundreds of successful entrepreneurs from Bob Geldof to Phillip Green.
You will learn how to:
feel positive, energised and enthused
be clear about the start-up process
be able to tailor it to suit their individual needs
know which parts to focus on for success
where to go for further reading/support.
This new edition features new material on using social media to reach new markets, improve customer service and recruit staff. It also features new information that accommodates recent changes in the economy.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Give Your Business a Heart (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $54.39
- Power Verbs: The Complete Collection
- eBook (Watermarked) $91.99
- The Truth About Better Decision-Making (Collection), 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59