Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Business and Competitive Analysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $71.99
- List Price: $89.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-233275-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-233275-0
The Definitive How-To Guide for Business and Competitive Analysis
- Transform raw data into compelling, actionable business recommendations
- Answer the questions executives ask—“What?” “So What?” and “Now What?”
- Today’s 24 most valuable techniques: how to choose them, how to use them
- For everyone who performs analysis: managers, consultants, functional specialists, and strategists
- A completely new book by the authors of the popular Strategic and Competitive Analysis
Business success begins with deep clarity about your competition and your business environment. But, even as data gathering has improved dramatically, few business professionals know the state-of-the-art techniques for analyzing their data. Now there’s a comprehensive, immensely practical guide to today’s best tools and techniques for answering tough questions and making actionable recommendations.
Business and Competitive Analysis begins with end-to-end guidance on the analysis process, including defining problems, avoiding analytical pitfalls, choosing tools, and communicating results. Next, the authors offer detailed guides on 24 of today’s most valuable analysis models: techniques that have never been brought together in one book before.They offer in-depth, step-by-step guidance for using every technique—along with realistic assessments of strengths, weaknesses, feasibility, and business value.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- You Can Lead With Change (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $71.99