Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Corporate Governance Matters: A Closer Look at Organizational Choices and Their Consequences
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $51.99
- List Price: $64.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-218026-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-218026-9
Corporate Governance Matters gives corporate board members, officers, directors, and other stakeholders the full spectrum of knowledge they need to implement and sustain superior governance. Authored by two leading experts, this comprehensive reference thoroughly addresses every component of governance. The authors carefully synthesize current academic and professional research, summarizing what is known, what is unknown, and where the evidence remains inconclusive. Along the way, they illuminate many key topics overlooked in previous books on the subject. Coverage includes:
- International corporate governance.
- Compensation, equity ownership, incentives, and the labor market for CEOs.
- Optimal board structure, tradeoffs, and consequences.
- Governance, organizational strategy, business models, and risk management.
- Succession planning.
- Financial reporting and external audit.
- The market for corporate control.
- Roles of institutional and activist shareholders.
- Governance ratings.
The authors offer models and frameworks demonstrating how the components of governance fit together, with concrete examples illustrating key points. Throughout, their balanced approach is focused strictly on two goals: to “get the story straight,” and to provide useful tools for making better, more informed decisions.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- You Can Lead With Change (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $71.99