Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Creating Breakthrough Products: Innovation from Product Planning to Program Approval, Adobe Reader
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2008
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-6803-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-6803-2
Creating Breakthrough Products identifies key factors associated with successful innovation, and presents an insightful and comprehensive approach to building products and services that redefine markets -- or create new ones. Learn to identify Product Opportunity Gaps that can lead to enormous success; control and navigate the "Fuzzy Front End" of the product development process; and leverage contributions from diverse product teams -- while staying relentlessly focused on your customer's values and lifestyles.
Table of Contents
1. What Drives New Product Development.
2. Moving to the Upper Right.
3. The Upper Right: The Value Quadrant.
4. The Core of a Successful Brand Strategy: Breakthrough Products and Services.
5. A Comprehensive Approach to User-Centered, Integrated New Product Development.
6. Integrating Disciplines and Managing Diverse Teams.
7. Understanding the User's Needs, Wants, and Desires.
8. Case Studies: The Power of the Upper Right.
9. Automotive Design: Product Differentiation through User-Centered iNPD.
Have Faith in the Leap.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- How to Become Innovative
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- Definitive Guide to Effective Innovation (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $106.39