Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The Devil's Deal: An Insider's Tale of How Money is Made
- Your Price: $19.99
- List Price: $24.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 6-1/4 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75797-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75797-9
This is the ultimate insiders tale of how international finance really operates.
This controversial first person account details the ins and outs of global finance. Over 20 years the author has enjoyed privileged access to many of the worlds top players in money. In this book he reveals the schemes and techniques they use to conjure up enormous sums of money, whilst explaining how international finance operates: from how financial products work and what they are, to what financiers and money players actually do.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Inside Look at Trading in Today's Markets (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $87.99
- Mastering Cash Flow and Valuation Modelling
- Book $79.99