Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Financial Times Guide to Investing in Funds: How to Select Investments, Assess Managers and Protect Your Wealth
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 6-1/8 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-73285-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-73285-3
Learn how to evaluate any investment fund before deciding where to place your money so you can ensure you generate more wealth and protect your cash.
This valuable guide will help you make the right investment decisions by:
- Explaining the procedures that should be followed before investing money anywhere.
- Helping you cut through marketing language to get a real sense of how risky a companys strategy may be.
- Showing you what questions to ask of investment fund managers so youre more comfortable investing in a company.
- Showing you how to recognise the warning signs of risky investments.
This book will also help you identify companies who consistently deliver high returns, thereby allowing you to generate more wealth by investing in successful, and stable, funds.
Table of Contents
2. The Manager
3. The Fund
4. The Prospectus
6. Service Providers
7. Front and Back Office Operations
8. Investment Process and Products
9. Risk Management
11. Background Checks
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options