Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Financial Times Guide to Technical Analysis: How to Trade like a Professional
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75133-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75133-5
Beginning with the very basics of technical analysis and market price behaviour, this book teaches you how to apply these concepts and principles to your own trading.
With this comprehensive and straight talking guide you will soon be using the same successful techniques and formulas as the professionals.
Learn how to:
- Understand those trading systems that will generate high returns
- Identify price patterns and trends
- Use the right technical indicators to get the best out of the markets
- Write and execute a trading plan that increases your chances of beating the market
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Math for the Non-Math Lovers (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $32.79
- Inside Look at Trading in Today's Markets (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $87.99