Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $17.59
- List Price: $21.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5 X 8
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-700778-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-700778-3
Imagine the leaders of one of New York City’s top real-estate firms coming together every Monday morning to hear…the moral and spiritual thoughts of a Rabbi. Wouldn’t you like to be a fly on the wall? To hear the paths Alan Lurie traced for his listeners, how he helped them bring together their spiritual and business lives, the sacred and the profane? Five Minutes on Mondays compiles these talks for the first time, sharing Lurie’s deep and profound inspiration on the challenges we all face–at work, and in life.
Lurie draws on millennia of philosophy, theology, and science to help us answer our deepest questions, comfort our deepest yearnings, and become better people–more connected to each other, and to the Greater Purpose.
• Prosper while keeping your integrity
• Balance faith, honor, and ambition
• Use your workplace as your moral and spiritual "gymnasium"
• Find deeper meaning and purpose in your work
• Face your fears and failures, and keep going
• Gain real respect–and give it
• Live one authentic life–at work, and everywhere else
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Building Better Relationships: Proven Strategies to Make the Most of Your Personal Connections (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59