Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
FT Guide to Business Networking: How to use the power of online and offline networking for business success
- Your Price: $27.99
- List Price: $34.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-74582-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-74582-2
If youre a busy professional, networking is the fastest and most effective way to build your business or career. Networking is a skill you cant afford to be without. But whats the best way to do it? The Financial Times Guide to Business Networking is your definitive introduction to a joined-up networking strategy that really works. Joined-up networking is the most effective way to win more business, climb the career ladder or set up and grow your own business. In this book, professional networker Heather Townsend guides you through everything you need to know to get the most out of both face-to-face and online networking.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 and Index)
Table of Contents
PART I THE JOINED UP APPROACH TO BUSINESS NETWORKING
1. Why network?
2. How to create opportunities via networking
3. Behave like a great networker
PART II ONLINE AND FACE-TO-FACE NETWORKING OPTIONS EXPLORED
4. Face-to-face options
5. Online networking options
PART III ESSENTIAL NETWORKING SKILLS FOR THE JOINED UP NETWORKER
7. An introduction to the FITTER™ process for successful networking
8. Making the right first impression
9. How to keep conversation going
10. How to work a room
11. How to build your own community
12. Networking across cultural barriers
PART IV PUTTING YOUR JOINED UP APPROACH TO NETWORKING INTO ACTION
13. Building your own successful joined up networking strategy
14. Writing your joined up networking plan
15. How to fit it all in
16. A final word about networking
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options