Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
FT Guide to Business Numeracy: How to Check the Figures for Yourself, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6-1/4 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-273-74643-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-74643-0
Whether you need to understand other peoples calculations to make confident business decisions, or formulate investment choices based on your own numbers, this book will give you the tools you need.
Banks and financial institutions, businesses and politicians often spin their statistics as they know they can rely on customers or constituents not to understand or check maths and formulas.
This book introduces you to the basic tools of maths, statistics and business calculations so that that you can understand the numbers, work out your own calculations and make better investing, saving and business decisions.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics: Business Problems and Solutions with R
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- Math for the Non-Math Lovers (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $32.79