Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
FT Guide to Foreign Exchange Trading
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 6-1/4 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75183-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75183-0
An introduction to the fast growing $1.5 billion foreign exchange trading marketplace, showing you how the markets work, how to trade them successfully and how to mitigate risk.
The Financial Times Guide to Foreign Exchange Tradingis the authoritative primer, the first port of call for anyone interested in foreign exchange trading and wants to know what it is all about before taking the plunge.
Table of Contents
1. Foreign exchange trading: getting started
2. Accessing the markets: different types of trading account
3. Risk management for the forex trader
4. Currencies in brief
5. Trading emerging markets currencies
6. What moves the markets
7. Developing a trading plan for currency markets
8. Technical analysis for the FX trader
9. Further resources for the forex trader
10. Careers in FX trading
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options