Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
FT Guide to Using the Financial Pages, 6th Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 6-1/8 X 9-1/4
- Pages: 376
- Edition: 6th
- ISBN-10: 0-273-72787-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-72787-3
This thorough reference guide to reading and really understanding the financial pages shows you where to look for information and how to make best use of it. Designed for a range of users, from corporate managers to individual investors, it shows you how to assess and evaluate information so as to benefit your investing and saving strategies and better understand economic indicators and financial jargon.
Financial Guide to Using the Financial Pages uses real examples from the financial newspapers, case studies of businesses, company reports and electronic information.
This new edition has been fully updated with new features, including:
- A wider range of examples of financial information.
- References at the end of each chapter, rather than at the end of the book.
- Online and new media references incorporated throughout the book
- More discussion on financial regulation and governmental bodies.
- A glossary of financial terms.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Math for the Non-Math Lovers (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $32.79
- Inside Look at Trading in Today's Markets (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $87.99