Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
How to Lead, 3rd Edition
- Your Price: $19.99
- List Price: $24.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 5 X 9
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75961-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75961-4
Based on original research into some of the worlds best organisations, How to Lead cuts right through all the myths and mysteries to get straight to the heart of what it really takes to motivate, inspire and deliver results.
This unique and brilliant combination of authoritative guidance and stimulating and entertaining advice willhelp you resolve some of the common challenges that every leader will face.
Includes free access to checklists on handy leadership topics such as driving performance, managing time, setting and controlling budgets, dealing with crises and delegating.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Give Your Business a Heart (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $54.39
- Power Verbs: The Complete Collection
- eBook (Watermarked) $91.99
- The Truth About Better Decision-Making (Collection), 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $73.59