Insights from Remarkable Businesspeople (Collection)
- By FT Press Delivers
- Published Jul 1, 2010 by FT Press. Part of the FT Press Delivers Collections series.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 205
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248833-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248833-4
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Get it straight from the top: secrets only the world’s best leaders can tell you!
What it takes to lead your team to greatness! Outstanding leaders tell you how to identify and fix even the biggest problems...get buy-in that’s real...balance external customers and internal processes...infuse creativity throughout your organization, and reinvent its future...get results, not salutes!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Captain D. Michael Abrashoff, Jim Champy, Fred Wiersema, Dean LeBaron, Michael F. Golden, Gary Hirshberg, and many more.
Included in this collection:
- Changing a Troubled Ship’s Course (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- What’s the Problem with Customers? (Fred Wiersema)
- Get Results, Not Salutes (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- Winning Customers with Commitment (Gary Hirshberg)
- Listen Up! (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- Clearing the Mind for Creativity (John Kao)
- No Company Runs Itself (Michael F. Golden)
- Why I’m (Still) Buying Gold (Dean LeBaron)
- How to Design a Great Customer Experience (Fred Wiersema)
- Oprah (Brand) Renew (Nancy F. Koehn)
- The Future Is Yours to Invent (John Kao)
- The Pull of Customers, The Push of Processes (Jim Champy)
- How to Rebound from Adversity (Glenn Mangurian)
- What I Learned from Peter Drucker (Jim Champy)
- What I Learned at the Naval Academy (Captain D. Michael Abrashoff)
- Lessons of a Brand Manager (Michael F. Golden)
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.