Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Integrated Strategic Change: How Organizational Development Builds Competitive Advantage (Prentice Hall Organizational Development Series)
- Your Price: $51.00
- List Price: $60.00
- We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.
- Copyright 1996
- Pages: 158
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-85777-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-85777-1
A member of the PH OD Series! Discover how firms can improve their performance and effectiveness through strategic change in Integrated Strategic Change. This book offers a unique perspective, focusing on how organizational development practitioners can assist in this substantiative and systematic change that affects an organization’s strategy, structure, and process within a given competitive context.
Table of Contents
1. Organization Development, Strategic Change, and Industrial Competitiveness.
2. The Integrated Strategic Change Model.
3. Performing a Strategic Analysis: The VIIP Process.
4. Strategic Analysis: Diagnosing Strategic Orientation.
5. The Process of Strategy Making: Visioning and Choice.
6. Strategy Making: Designing a Strategic Orientation.
7. Developing the Strategic Change Plan.
8. Implementing the Strategic Change Plan.
9. ISC as a Competitive Advantage.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- You Can Lead With Change (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $71.99