Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI): The 75 measures every manager needs to know
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 376
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-75011-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-75011-6
By identifying and describing the most powerful financial and non-financial KPIs, this book will make life easier for you by defining them, explaining how and when they should be used and providing a rich library of KPIs that have been proven to significantly improve performance.
The book presents case examples to illustrate the selection and use of the KPIs and provides tools such as KPI selection templates and Key Performance Questions to help you apply the most appropriate KPIs effectively in your business.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Successful Management Guidelines (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $33.59