Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The Leadership Book
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-73204-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-73204-4
THE BOOK YOU CAN RELY ON WHENEVER YOU FACE A LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE
The demands of a leader can be many, varied and difficult. The Leadership Book picks out the 10 top challenges that leaders face on a daily basis and shows how to maximise the performance of leaders and their teams in each of these situations. Each of the 10 sections pins down:
· exactly what the issue is
· the challenges it can throw up
· key leadership actions for to take
· the measures of success
· the pitfalls to watch out for
· a leadership summary to give a quick overview of the highlights of each issue
· cross-references to related issues
A lifelong companion suitable for any leader, you can dip into sections as and when you need to deal with a particular issue, making for a must-have guide for you to refer back to again and again.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Definitive Guide to HR Management Tools (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $275.99