Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-236325-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-236325-9
This e-book examines a broad range of topics to give the reader a sense of the effect of their overall marketing strategy and execution. This includes:
- Measures of market penetration and coverage, including measures of penetration, trial, and repeat purchase rate, as well as measures of brand equity and channel coverage and sales force performance.
- Measures of price, promotion, and advertising performance, including assessments to the price one is able to command relative to our competition, and determining the price premium.
- Measures of promotion or advertising effects, including metrics to determine the difference between actual and baseline sales, and metrics to measure impressions, awareness, reach, and frequency.
Having the above at your fingertips will ensure that you are able to plan and execute the best marketing and promotion plan.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Learn Successful Sales and Negotiation Tips (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Your Success in the Retail Business (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.19