Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
- This product currently is not for sale.
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-236325-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-236325-9
This e-book examines a broad range of topics to give the reader a sense of the effect of their overall marketing strategy and execution. This includes:
- Measures of market penetration and coverage, including measures of penetration, trial, and repeat purchase rate, as well as measures of brand equity and channel coverage and sales force performance.
- Measures of price, promotion, and advertising performance, including assessments to the price one is able to command relative to our competition, and determining the price premium.
- Measures of promotion or advertising effects, including metrics to determine the difference between actual and baseline sales, and metrics to measure impressions, awareness, reach, and frequency.
Having the above at your fingertips will ensure that you are able to plan and execute the best marketing and promotion plan.
Download the pages
Table of Contents
About the Authors xiii
Chapter 1: Introduction 1
Chapter 2: Share of Hearts, Minds, and Markets 11
Chapter 3: Margins and Profits 45
Chapter 4: Product and Portfolio Management 89
Chapter 5: Customer Profitability 129
Chapter 6: Sales Force and Channel Management 157
Chapter 7: Pricing Strategy 195
Chapter 8: Promotion 239
Chapter 9: Advertising Media and Web Metrics 263
Chapter 10: Marketing and Finance 305
Chapter 11: The Marketing Metrics X-Ray 323
Download the introduction
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase