Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
- By Paul W. Farris, Neil T. Bendle, Phillip E. Pfeifer, David J. Reibstein
- Published Oct 10, 2007 by Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-236325-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-236325-9
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
This e-book examines a broad range of topics to give the reader a sense of the effect of their overall marketing strategy and execution. This includes:
- Measures of market penetration and coverage, including measures of penetration, trial, and repeat purchase rate, as well as measures of brand equity and channel coverage and sales force performance.
- Measures of price, promotion, and advertising performance, including assessments to the price one is able to command relative to our competition, and determining the price premium.
- Measures of promotion or advertising effects, including metrics to determine the difference between actual and baseline sales, and metrics to measure impressions, awareness, reach, and frequency.
Having the above at your fingertips will ensure that you are able to plan and execute the best marketing and promotion plan.
Table of Contents
About the Authors xiii
Chapter 1: Introduction 1
Chapter 2: Share of Hearts, Minds, and Markets 11
Chapter 3: Margins and Profits 45
Chapter 4: Product and Portfolio Management 89
Chapter 5: Customer Profitability 129
Chapter 6: Sales Force and Channel Management 157
Chapter 7: Pricing Strategy 195
Chapter 8: Promotion 239
Chapter 9: Advertising Media and Web Metrics 263
Chapter 10: Marketing and Finance 305
Chapter 11: The Marketing Metrics X-Ray 323
This product currently is not for sale.
Get access to thousands of books and training videos about technology, professional development and digital media from more than 40 leading publishers, including Addison-Wesley, Prentice Hall, Cisco Press, IBM Press, O'Reilly Media, Wrox, Apress, and many more. If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months. That's a total savings of $199.