Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
- This product currently is not for sale.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-236326-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-236326-6
For the assessment of the promotion or advertising effects, it is desirable to know the “lift” attributable to what would have happened without the advertising or promotion. This is often defined as the difference between actual and baseline sales. Advertising has its own separate set of metrics to assess a campaign, including such metrics as impressions, awareness, reach, and frequency. These latter measures are used to assess a media strategy and how many people will be reached with the campaign and how often. There are numerous new measures that are necessary today with the advent of the internet. This would include such measures such as click through rate and pageviews. These measures capture the success of the advertising, at least in terms of capturing attention. Mastering the above will ensure that promotional campaigns and advertising efforts will be used to optimal effect.
Table of Contents
Part I: Pricing Strategy
1. Price Premium
2. Reservation Price and Percent Good Value
3. Price Elasticity of Demand
4. Optimal Prices and Linear and Constant Demand
5. “Own,” “Cross,” and “Residual” Price Elasticity
Part II: Promotion
1. Baseline Sales, Incremental Sales, and Promotional Lift
2. Redemption Rates, Costs for Coupons and Rebates, Percent Sales with Coupon
3. Promotions and Pass-Through
4. Price Waterfall
Part III: Advertising Media and Web Metrics
1. Advertising: Impressions, Exposures, Opportunities-To-See (OTS), Gross Rating Points (GRPs), and Target Rating Points (TRPs)
2. Cost per Thousand Impressions (CPM) Rates
3. Reach, Net Reach, and Frequency
4. Frequency Response Functions
5. Effective Reach and Effective Frequency
6. Share of Voice
7. Impressions, Pageviews, and Hits
8. Clickthrough Rates
9. Cost per Impression, Cost per Click, and Cost per Order
10. Visits, Visitors, and Abandonment
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Learn Successful Sales and Negotiation Tips (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Your Success in the Retail Business (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.19