Mastering Entrepreneurship: your single source guide to becoming a master of entrepreneurship
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Identifying and developing an opportunity in the form of a vision.
- Validating and conceptualizing a business concept and strategy that helps attain that vision.
- Marshalling the required sources to implement the concept.
- Capturing the full opportunity through the growth of the enterprise.
- Extending the growth of the enterprise through sustained entrepreneurial activity.
- Capturing value through a business exit.
- Copyright 2000
- Dimensions: S
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-273-64928-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-64928-1
Mastering Entrepreneurship appears at a time of unprecedented technological advice and amid an upsurge of entrepreneurial activity around the globe, coming together in the world of the dotcom start-up. It fully captures the mood, explaining and detailing what has, is and will happen in a new section devoted to e-business start-ups. Mastering Entrepreneurship is written for potential entrepreneurs, existing entrepreneurs, investors, advisors, business partners and policy-makers. Covering entrepreneurship in its fullest sense, from starting up to managing growth, from conception creation to capturing value.
Table of Contents
- Presentation of opportunities
- Sources of finance
- Structuring finance
- Getting started
- People, families and teams
- Alternative perspectives
- Managing growth
- Early growth
- Long-term growth
- Buying a company
- Entrepreniurship in the organisation
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase