Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Mastering the ISDA Master Agreements: A Practical Guide for Negotiation, 3rd Edition
- Your Price: $159.99
- List Price: $199.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 6 X 9
- Pages: 816
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-273-72520-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-273-72520-6
Published by the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, the 1992 and 2002 ISDA® Master Agreements are the main contracts used in the over the counter global derivatives market. Mastering the ISDA Master Agreements provides a practical, clear and useful guide to help understand and negotiate these Master Agreements.
This revised and updated edition is an essential handbook for anyone involved in negotiating agreements, from financial institutions through to fund managers, law firms, credit officers, regulators and business students. The new edition includes:
- Increased focus on the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement Schedule
- Expanded sections on hedge fund and loan-linked Schedules
- The introduction of covered bonds
- The effect of the credit crunch, the role of derivatives and how this has affected the market
The ISDA Mater Agreements are complex documents and it can take up to two years to become proficient in negotiating and understanding their key elements. Mastering the ISDA Master Agreements provides a detailed overview of the legal, credit and operational issues inherent in the ISDA Master Agreements.
The book includes:
- The evolution of ISDA documentation including general and product definitions and confirmations
- A clear and detailed commentary on the individual sections and provisions of the 1992 and 2002 ISDA Master Agreements
- The main legal issues surrounding the Agreement and OTC derivatives from UK and US legal perspectives
- Special Schedule terms including those for building societies, insurance companies, hedge funds and sovereign entities
- Provisions seen in US Schedules which often face non-US negotiators
- The background to the credit crunch, the effect on the OTC derivatives market and some suggestions about possible changes to the market
- Annexes including reproductions of the ISDA Master Agreements and useful information
- Simplified glossaries of terms used in the Agreements
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options