Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Netsourcing: Renting Business Applications and Services Over a Network, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $27.20
- List Price: $34.00
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-151702-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-151702-8
In Netsourcing: Renting Business Applications and Services Over a Network, leading outsourcing researchers share new findings on the key success factors associated with outsourcing--offering practical advice for every aspect of the decision and every phase of the project lifecycle. Discover how to minimize technical, contractual, operational, and managerial risk; identify the right applications to outsource; manage and secure outsourced infrastructure; and realistically assess the next generation of outsourcers and outsourced services.
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Netsourcing.
2. Principles for Effective Sourcing Decisions.
3. Management Principles: Core.
4. Netsourcing Technology Guide for Customers.
5. U.S.-Based Netsourcing Case Studies.
6. European-Based Netsourcing Case Studies.
7. Mitigating and Managing Risks.
8. Netsourcing Drivers: Customer Decision Checklist.
9. Past, Present, and Future Of Netsourcing.
Appendix A. International Survey of Netsourcing Customers.
Appendix B. Guide to Authors' Publications On Sourcing It and It-Enabled Business Systems, 1993-2001.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.