Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Online Rules of Successful Companies, The: The Fool-Proof Guide to Building Profits, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.96
- List Price: $24.95
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-151732-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-151732-5
In The Online Rules of Successful Companies: The Fool-Proof Guide to Building Profits, leading Internet entrepreneur Robin "Roblimo" Miller (developer for Slashdot and Freshmeat Web sites) presents systematic rules for building the profitability of your business online, whatever you sell - products, services, information, or advertising. Miller offers streetwise advice on accomplishing more with less; anticipating trends without wasting resources; avoiding disastrous mistakes; making the most of email and chat; and using the Internet to support all of your business activities, both online and off.
Table of Contents
1. What Makes the Internet So Powerful?
2. Building a Web Site that Works.
3. Profitable Ecommerce.
4. Promotional Web Sites for Offline Businesses.
5. News and Discussion Web Sites.
6. Email and Chat as Profit Builders.
7. Site Promotion and Advertising.
8. Cost Control and Futureproofing.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.