Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Open Innovation Marketplace, The: Creating Value in the Challenge Driven Enterprise
- Your Price: $27.99
- List Price: $34.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-276307-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-276307-3
Many technical obstacles to effective innovation no longer exist: today, companies possess global networks that can connect with knowledge from virtually any source. Today’s challenge is to collaboratively transform that knowledge into higher-value innovation. Their book introduces groundbreaking strategies and models for consistently achieving this goal.
Authors Alpheus Bingham and Dwayne Spradlin draw on their own experience building InnoCentive, the pioneering global platform for open innovation (a.k.a. "crowdsourcing"). Writing for business executives, R&D leaders, and innovation strategists, Bingham and Spradlin demonstrate how to dramatically increase the flow of high-value ideas and innovative solutions both within enterprises and beyond their boundaries. They show:
- Why open innovation works so well.
- How to use open innovation to become more agile and entrepreneurial.
- How to access Idea Markets more quickly, and get more value from them.
- How to overcome new forms of "Not Invented Here" syndrome.
- How to implement cultural, organizational, and management changes that lead to greater innovation.
- New trends in open innovation–and the opportunities they present.
The authors present many new open innovation case studies, from P&G and Eli Lilly to NASA and the City of Chicago.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Drive Growth Through Sustainable Business Practices (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $117.59
- Making Sustainability Stick: The Blueprint for Successful Implementation, Premium Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $39.99