Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Profiles of Remarkable Businesses (Collection)
- Your Price: $35.99
- List Price: $44.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248841-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248841-9
Actionable lessons from a century of extraordinary businesses--from Ford to NetFlix, Wal-Mart to Zappos
What you can learn from the world’s greatest businesses: from legendary startups to extraordinary turnarounds! Crucial takeaways from the experiences of McDonald’s, Home Depot, Zappos, Wal-Mart, Oprah (Harpo), Ford, NetFlix, UPS, Lego, Intuit, and many others.
From world-renowned business profilers New Word City and Nancy F. Koehn
Included in this collection:
• How McDonald’s Got Its Groove Back (New Word City)
• Undoing Home Depot’s Demolition (New Word City)
• How Zappos Shoes In Success (New Word City)
• Sam Walton’s Way (New Word City)
• Oprah (Brand) Renew (Nancy F. Koehn)
• Henry Ford’s Way (New Word City)
• How UPS Delivers Again and Again (New Word City)
• How Netflix Produces Happy Endings (New Word City)
• How JetBlue Got Its Wings Back (New Word City)
• Bill Walsh’s Winning Ways (New Word City)
• How Kraft Crafted a Comeback (New Word City)
• Ray Kroc’s Way (New Word City)
• How Lego Built a Comeback (New Word City)
• How Intuit Turned Feedback into a Comeback (New Word City)
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Successful Management Guidelines (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $33.59
- Set Yourself Up for Success (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.19