Actionable lessons from a century of extraordinary businesses--from Ford to NetFlix, Wal-Mart to Zappos
What you can learn from the world’s greatest businesses: from legendary startups to extraordinary turnarounds! Crucial takeaways from the experiences of McDonald’s, Home Depot, Zappos, Wal-Mart, Oprah (Harpo), Ford, NetFlix, UPS, Lego, Intuit, and many others.
From world-renowned business profilers New Word City and Nancy F. Koehn
Included in this collection:
• How McDonald’s Got Its Groove Back (New Word City)
• Undoing Home Depot’s Demolition (New Word City)
• How Zappos Shoes In Success (New Word City)
• Sam Walton’s Way (New Word City)
• Oprah (Brand) Renew (Nancy F. Koehn)
• Henry Ford’s Way (New Word City)
• How UPS Delivers Again and Again (New Word City)
• How Netflix Produces Happy Endings (New Word City)
• How JetBlue Got Its Wings Back (New Word City)
• Bill Walsh’s Winning Ways (New Word City)
• How Kraft Crafted a Comeback (New Word City)
• Ray Kroc’s Way (New Word City)
• How Lego Built a Comeback (New Word City)
• How Intuit Turned Feedback into a Comeback (New Word City)
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.