Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Truth About What Customers Want, Adobe Reader, The
- Your Price: $18.39
- List Price: $22.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5-7/16 X 8-1/2
- Pages: 224
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-136059-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-136059-4
Customers demystified! How you can move them to buy...buy more...and keep on buying!
- The truth about what customers really want, think, and feel
- The truth about keeping current customers happy–and loyal
- The truth about the newest trends and advances in consumer behavior
Simply the best thinking
THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
This book reveals 50 bite-size, easy-to-use techniques for finding and keeping highly profitable customers
“Michael Solomon’s The Truth About What Customers Want contains great insights into consumer behavior and is a must-have tool for anyone working in a consumer-driven field. His 50 truths take the guesswork out of marketing intelligence and give insight into navigating today’s technology-driven world.”
Tim Dunphy, Senior Marketing Manager, Consumer Insights, Black & Decker
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Definitive Guide to Customer Relationship Management (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $99.99